Community Health/Home Health
We work with individuals, families and communities providing services, which assist in developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and therefore a higher quality of life. Our office also provides:
- Immunizations for infants and children.
- Family planning services, which includes annual medical exams, reproductive health, contraceptive methods and sexually transmitted infectious education and counseling.
- WIC: A supplemental food and nutrition education program for eligible women, infants and children. Vouchers are provided to purchase certain healthy foods.
- Foot care for Seniors.
- Information on healthy pregnancy.
- Car seats and pack and plays to qualifying individuals.
Visiting Nurse Service: Highly skilled care that comes to you at home. Our mission is to help our patients live more independently with a higher quality of life. We work with your physician to carry out their orders and serve as their eyes and ears. Most importantly, we deliver compassionate care from the heart where you want to be cared for most – right in the comfort of home.